Tuesday, May 6, 2008

there is something magical about the lil assortment of pics that flash across my screen... this one has eyes that could make me melt, this one has a lil devilish smile that makes me want to grab him and kiss him hard... this one looks like he would make a great dad, and this one has a nice car... the magical world of Internet dating, the flatness of the screen doesn't deter me from making them all real.... in my mind... i forever live in romance land, where all my dreams come true... it could happen, right?? ya never know.... it could, it very much still could... lil lines of text and chat scroll across my screen, I can make him want me with my witty banter and caring concern, I remember birthdays and holidays and wish him well, even if not returned... could bachelor number 15111557 be the one... ya never know... do ya, ya never know..... It happened once, it could happen again... could it? couldn't it?? 10,000 members online.. he might be on right now... never mind the distance... it could happen....

right??

or not... I am loosing faith people....

No comments:

it meez......

old shit