Wednesday, January 30, 2008

it is what it is....

I kinda like the new boy... we talk for hours about nothing really.... I love that shit... I think I just need a whole lotta beginnings cuz the middle and hell the end always sorta suck... my sorta kinda boyfriend finally answered his phone and is taking me to a movie tonight, so maybe I will spring out with "the talk" I don't want to play needy chick, but then again I want to know if this is going anywhere... if not then I accept it for what it is, but I will start exploring other options... it is just... just.... just... gawd, I despise difficulty...

but new boy is awfully sweet.... but alas too short... I like my boys tall and I really thinks this one is well, about my height and I am short... soo ahem..... but he looks just like the cutie from Matchbox 20 with really gorgeous blue eyes... total sucker for blue eyes.. so we shall see.....

a bit worn out to be honest... I have been co-teaching everyday... it is a bit stressful on the body... I haven't had much of a chance to do any sort of cardio lately, so when I hopped on the treadmill last night, I ran full out for 45 minutes, although I sweat like a stuffed pig, and probably look nuts, I could feel all the shortness and tightness in my muscles release and I felt free for just a bit... not beats to count, no choreography to fuck up... no talking, just running... awww.... then back up again this morning at the early early time of 5 am... I know these tracks backwards and forwards, but something happens and your memory just blows and you loose bits and pieces and I find it frustrating, cuz I want soo badly to just excel... but I have to also realize that I am indeed just learning and it will all come... but still my body hurts... I made an awesome awesome playlist for running and am gonna hit up the Y in just a bit, and release the tension....

it meez......

old shit