Saturday, February 2, 2008

Get your ass moving~~~

as requested- my current run like a loon playlist... don't laugh, seriously, for a metal girl, these songs are sooooooo against the grain of my former self... but they are all contagious, beat boppin, sorta kinda gay dance songs that make you want to pound your lil trainers into the pavement and feel the wind in your hair...

Amazing (Thin White Duke Version)-- Seal - a nice lil building song, it fits well with a fast pace walk as you get your muscles movin...

Lola's Theme (radio edit)-- Shape UK - fun lil song.... good song to start off with... get your feet movin.... and chanting it out with the chorus.... "I'm a different person, turn my world around" good theme... good anthem....

World Hold On (Original Mix) -- Bob Sinclair - Open up your heart what do you feel....... (winded yet????) naahhhhhhh....... I can't think of a better time to say...... something a bit contagious about the whistling, I dunno... I can't whistle for shit, so I kinda hum along...

See the Light-- Paradise - this is actually a song that is on my track list for the classes I am teaching, it builds and builds and then throws you in the air... gotta let yourself feel it...

Piece of Me -- Britney Spears - good, trying to cross the road song and the car making a right turn in doesn't want to stop to let you, throw your hands up gangsta style and give em the mocked, "what, what, you wanna piece of me??" or don't... I don't.... but you could, if you wanted to...

I Go Crazy (Giuseppe D's Euro Madness Mix)-- D.H.T. - another track list we use it for lunges, this is a long song, so remember somewhere in the world I am making people suffer through 5 minutes of lunges... good happy yet kinda sad song..

Kernkraft 400-- Zombie Nation - this is your stadium song, close your eyes, they are all cheering for you... we all need an applause box, that we could open and a million lil tiny people would cheer us through those crap moments...

The Sun Always Shines on TV-- Milk INC. - lil remake that gives your feet a certain lightness and your body a slight feeling of flight... I know not for real, but you have to imagine...

Sandstorm -- Darude -I know old as hell, but a dance classic just the same, no work out is the same without it... great build, diversity and hold... you want to just release the break and push yourself for this one, no matter how many times you hear it...

White Lies (radio edit) -- Paul Van Dyk featuring Jessica Sutta - just a good coasting song... need the tune out song, legs are beginning to get a bit tired, so match your steps to the beat and refocus on the work you are doing... can't get enough, can't get enough.... c'mon almost there....

Destination Calabria-- Alex Gaudino featuring Crystal Waters - almost the end.... need a good gay anthem to get you there, go girl... you gotta work, you can see your destination....

What's Left of Me (Passengerz Remix) -- Nick Lachey - don't talk shit about my man Nick Lachey... he is a hottie.... I would sooo do him... ha, but a good hop and skip and a jump to a walk.... gotta cool down.... get yourself sick if ya don't....


so that is my current playlist that I am running my ass off too....

7 comments:

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Lachey???

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGH!!

Shroom Monkey said...

guilty pleasure... yes I admit it, I love Nick Lachey... just totally want to lick his stomach... and do horrible things to him... dunno why.... sorry... I am ashamed.... and I do in fact love that song.... mmmmm.... strike it if it doesn't suit your fancy...

Chris said...

the fact that you have 'gay anthems' on your mp3 doesnt surprise me at all! If I knew who nick lachey was, I'm sure I'd be as mortified as toast is! ;)

Chris said...

And where is 1985 by Bowling for Soup?!

Shroom Monkey said...

ha, ha, ha..... u like that song, not I.....

Urban Daddy said...

Yikes. And I mean that...

I have some upbeat workout songs, most of them right up your alley... Well, your professed love for hard rock alley, not your written, Rick Astley bubble-gum pop-shit music listed here. :)

All that being said... I'm going to download some of this and hope I don't vomit on my next run (once some of this fucking snow clears).

Thanks Shroomie!!!

Jill said...

Nick Lachey?? I know he is hot, but you listening to him??

it meez......

old shit