Monday, January 14, 2008

Videodrome.. and the Mayans..


I am in love with my new purse... first purse I have ever owned that I can say I love!!! I try on purses, like I try on clothes, walk a few steps backand forth in front of the mirror... judging the ratio of purse to body, body to purse... does it make me look slim (yes a purse can do that...) does it hold all my things, in a way that makes sense... will I constantly have to dig, or will I find my phone before that last ring... I hate voicemail... is it cute, will it match my all odd outfits... is it a neutral yet splashy color, does it look cheap, does it, does it, the possibilities are endless. Oddly I settled for a Andy Warhol print skulls on vibrant blue... love it... like seriously love it!!!

Help!!! I am addicted to Fruit Loops, evil cereal.. I am supposed to be in training for my Body Pump certification and instead what am I doing... PMS'ing with a giant box of cereal attached to my hip for handy snacking.. gawd... this is gonna suck.... I have been doing the running, the cardio and the lifting, and the training.... but I have counterbalanced that with excessive eating... I just think I am uber nervous.. the whole thing is quite exciting and I have a master plan for 2008, get this certification under my belt, add Pilate's and Yoga by April, Step by May and July go for the personal trainer add on... and well then there is money to be made... but I am sooo nervous it just isn't funny... I was told they video tape you- oddly I am more fearful of that than the whole physical exertion disaster... I mean really photos scare me, cause me a bit of anxiety.. but video tape me as I do stumble through this minefield... ugh... I am gonna have seriously find a focal point on the wall that is sooo special it just envelops me into a special special world that makes me feel safe and makes the evil videographers blur into the atmosphere... gawd....


ohh on the fer real front- I am up for a copy editor gig, one oddly that is willing to handle my demands as far as working from home.. a geographical restoration firm needs a tech writer to clean up their peep's chicken scratch... I have done it before, I just hate it... grammar is not my thang... and non creative writing, well I find it dull... but it is a gig, and it will look good on the ol CV... but still.... I have done the non working thing for a while, believe me I work... four kids is work indeed, but there is no structure outside of the structure I have set... I wrote a paper for my lil bro's college class this year, seriously I was just out the loop... it took me forever... all the rules, blah... ohhh well.. there are things I want this year, this would be another step in the right direction... (yes, for real I can write.... doubtful buggers...)

I am in love with Tube socks and neon tights... I have found a way to incorporate them into most everything... socks with shorts, socks with tights, tights with skirts, tights with dresses.... boots and heels.. I love winter and the layering effect... fun, fun.... socks with skirts, and boots and fingerless gloves that are fuzzy and warm... and hell if I could make them into a funky shaped hat I would... (no I wouldn't... I don't really like hats...)


well my fat ass says take me for a run, I must obey.... later luvas!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I hope I never come face to face with you in a dark alley! Luminous, striped, techwriting, aerobic instructing...

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I like the idea of a utility belt equipped with various 'fun' sizes of cereal.

TOPolk said...

If you're addicted to Fruit Loops, don't buy the Fruit Loops cereal straws. You'll go through more milk than you ever have before.

it meez......

old shit