Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Training...

two days down, one to go, I am drinking my coffee, resting before I begin the mad rush to get dressed, packed and out the door... I am quite suprised with myself, taking myself out of my comfort zone on all sorts of crazy levels... a socially anxious person, with a tendency to withdraw and blend into the wallscape, I have been forced to to shake that burlap exterior and ummmm smile... to present in front of groups, to speak (literally... I don't talk to people I am normally very shy..) and to push my friggin body harder and for longer than I knew it could.. first presentation yesterday, choreography forgotten within seconds, but nobody knew.. cuz I fuckin rocked it, I guess I went into character mode, the girl who flunked theater for her lack of projection and shitty acting somehow got uber loud... and motivated... I didn't know I could motivate!! and well burnt everyone's thighs and ass into the ground.. it is easier when you know the moves, when you wing it, dude it gets hard... today I teach a chest track, and oddly I think I know it... I realized I can be me and retain my quirky self without losing myself...

and hell yeah I am wearing the tube socks..

more later...

No comments:

it meez......

old shit