Sunday, January 20, 2008

Body Pump Training- Part 2

if my body breaks into a thousand little pieces and this post never gets completed.... please remember me.... and well spread my pieces along the Pacific Coast, giving a nod to Astoria Oregon as that is where I had aspired to retire...



mmmm still together??? surprising, as I am one sore and very stiff puppy....



and one sore and stiff lil puppy holding a piece of paper- saying I completed my Body Pump training.... did I do pass it with flying colours??? nahhhh I struggled, hard... fought for it..



honestly with all I had to deal with (sick kids- the twins had the croup- which meant no sleep for me!! and never having done this type of thing before) I did my best!



I stayed motivated, I stayed strong... for a girl, very damn strong... I worked my ass off through 3 classes a day, running miles in the snow, pushing like crazy during challenges and honestly giving it my all... I struggled with tempo, the first day honestly, I never mastered much less learned my choreography. I missed lots of my cues with the first piece I had to teach... but then today, I knew my shit... I busted it out in the end... like seriously, I didn't think I had it in me to be sooo loud... complete with marine, hooo-raaahhhs and making my class work as hard as I was... I don't even know where it came from, I never scripted... I just ad libbed... and with every word, I was thinking, who the hell is this person teaching, and weird, it was me....



anyone thinking instructing this type of a class is easy shit... ohhh gawd you are wrong.. soo much to learn... choreography, tempo, technique, connecting with the crowd... cues, scripting, not scripting, and even with all that, you have to work your ass off tooo....



well, it was like awesome camp for gluttons for punishing workouts... I loved every second of it...

3 comments:

Puck said...

Yay, i knew you could do it, that is not to say that you didn't work hard.

well done! virtual beers all round!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Yeah, well done!

That's brilliant.

good for you!

Zombie said...

Wow that's so amazing. I was out of breath walking up the stairs in my house last night - could never ever do something like that in a million years. Huge well done to you.Xxx

it meez......

old shit