Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Round tables rock the casbah...

I get up every morning and start it pretty much the same way... but today my lil brain was pounding... woke with a mad crazy headache, realizing this was due to a total caffiene withdrawl, as I was broke and didn't buy any soda's yesturday, soooooo my mind was a hurting, I can feel it melting away as I sip my glorious cup of coffee.... coffee sweet coffee, how I love you soo.... coffee, yogurt and some raisin walnut oatmeal, my breakfast of choice..A girlfriend of mine marvels at the my lil pathetic date life, she ponders outloud, how nice it must be to have so many potential boy toys, but I am still most unhappy.... I don't want lots of potential boy toys, I want just one, just one perfect one... one to cuddle with on the couch, that on commercial break will flip me over and pound the shit out of me, and a couple hours later have great dramatic debates over nothing.... the dating game is all cute and games, but I don't think I like it... it strokes the ego but doesn't heal the heart... a very good friend once said, I have to give new people the chance to "amaze me" but amazing is oddly the word that describes said friend the best... and how does one trump that. Everyone else has failed to even captivate my attention for even a couple of days... and at the end of every day, I still kinda deep breath it, and cuddle with myself on the couch to watch my favorite crap shows... and look at the empty space next to me, and say, awwww that kinda sucks...so fitness instructor life is hard core..... so much to learn so much to do, and who knew there was instructor drama at every curve... One gym, has been so supportive, and helpful, and has made effort to keep me motivated and focused... the other, well the other one, had me crying in a bathroom stall wondering why I even bothered to try.... I am finding myself in this whole venture, it is hard, very very hard to get up in front of people, the girl who flunked every public speaking class I ever attempted in college is having mad internal struggles with the whole thing, but I think if I retain my sense of goofy self, then I am ok.... I taught a class to a packed house last friday, which oddly and painfully included 4 other instructors, intimidation just rocked my core, but I pulled out my inner American Gladiator, and it went well, so well in fact when I was done with my set, the gym director exclaimed in front of everyone that she was soooo proud of me, and my confidence slowly yet triumphantly returned.. and yesturday, as I threatned the class with breakdancing and busted out with the "classic superstar pose" (SNL- Molly Shannon for those of you who are like, what the hell??) at the end of lunges, I thought for a second, that I might actually get or be good at this..... and sooo...... another day begins.... thank you coffee, the headache has melting away... caffiene is my friend....



ohhh yeah, it is my again in my classic myspace cliche shots... why I love these I will never know.... and yes i know I block a bit... but only cuz stalkers are just sooo not fun, to get rid of, paperwork is a bitch...

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chris said...

That mirror must be sick of you taking pictures of it!

Matt Atkins said...

what you doin for valentines? me and chris are gonna finger each others arses. can't wait!

TOPolk said...

Not to be random, but you (well, what we can see of you) look strikingly like your avatar looking through the binoculars. That's kinda awesome.

Shroom Monkey said...

Chrissy- ohhhh nooo my mirror loves me...

Stringalicious- Valentines, mmmmm.... now I will be at home for a quiet evening by myself, frantically masturbating to the thought of you and and Chris fingering each other... or not... ok, yeah that is kinda hot.. if you get Dan in the mix, sorta comandeering the whole thing, I imagine him in a military type outfit with a riding crop now that would be my most awesome fantasy come true... and the two of you lil ones, in bondage gear, chaps and lacy bits.. (I am ill, why did you get me started?????)

Topolk- awww I will consider that a compliment, cuz I love that pic!! and I consider myself quite a quality stalker...

Urban Daddy said...

Sexy shoulders!

Spoke to Haley-O today while waiting to pick up our kids from school and decided that you are one wild, yet really cool chick that doesn't need a commercialized day like Valentine's day to feel loved. you have 4 beautiful kiddies! So what you need to do is buy a small chocolate heart, eat the whole fucking thing in one sitting then when you are sitting back, all bloated and sick from the chocolate, ask yourself it it was worth it! I bet you will find that it was not. Same hold true for being in a bad relationship... It's not worth it.

Mr. Right will come your way, and Mr. Better and kinkier will kick his ass and crash on your couch. You time is coming. Be patient and keep up the good work.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

String's evening sounds so romantic.

Shroom Monkey said...

Urban Dad- you made me mad, I know not your intentions but you did.... mmmmmm.....

toasty- string is a lil perv, a cute lil perv... but still a perv...

it meez......

old shit