Monday, February 25, 2008

will take a bitch out for some skim milk...

tuning out lil scooby watching monkeys, wish something was good on tonight...

saw Jumper- it was mildly entertaining, alas Darth Vadar doesn't translate to earth so well.... and that lame chick from the OC can go back to sucking dick in lot trailers, as she can't act....

and why tell me why do that dye that man's hair to white, he looks like Wesley Snipes in that movie where he died his hair white.. what the fuck was that... why does Judge Dread come to mine, I don't think that is it...

I hate asking for skim milk at starbucks, why not just put in one of those lovely carafe's on the counter, next to the handfuls of equal I will be swiping to add to my possibly cancer free due to mass chemically induced bod... but noooo the chick behind the counter says, "no one orders coffee so they keep it behind the counter" I turn around and look around in mocked distaste, fuck we are in starbucks- coffee.... right coffee??? whatever just hand me the gallon... bitch...

monkeys sick, stuck home....

need break.... missed my class, and my workout, and all that jazz... am grumpy...

2 comments:

TOPolk said...

"No one orders coffee..."

I may have bitchslapped her on sight.

Btw -- Demolition Man is what you were looking for. Awesomely bad movie.

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

I need to get to the lot trailer...

it meez......

old shit